quarta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2010

Hello guys!!!
This week is being a very difficult one to manage time. I've a test tomorrow and it is one of those subjects that demmands a lot of time to study, beside this week is "the economist week", and we are having lectures every day, at lunch time, this week it's being really good, but it's hard to do everything.
So about the test we had I find that so boaring and I don't really feel prepared for the test, which is kind of worring for me who want to take the test ate the end of the semester. Anyway the thing I do that helps, in the reading test, is to read the whole text first before read the options it helps you to get the idea os the text that might be key for the answering.
See you on friday!

4 comentários:

  1. Managing time is a problem to almost everyone nowadays. Thank god the only busy day I have now is friday! About your way of doing the test, from time to time I do it the same way as you do, but I don't think I really have a pattern...
    See you on friday,
    Shimabuko

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi Mateus,

    If you've identified some weaknesses and you're interested in taking the exam at the end of the year, you'll have to make some time to work on such weaknesses. Time, as you and Shimabuko said, is an issue for everyone these days, but we've got to learn to make do with the limited time that's available to us.

    Enjoy your economist week. I hope they brought some good people to speak to you guys. :)

    Have a look at the resources page on the blog. I'm sure we can find a way for you to optmise your time so that you can study for both UnB and the CAE exam. :)

    See you Friday!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. hey let's study during september, it sure sounds fun.

    ResponderExcluir